TERMS OF AGREEMENT
* 10' X 10' Booth $30 for members, $50 for non-members. Booth space will be assigned on "first come, first
* Vendors should arrive and be set up by 8:00 AM, April 15th. Event begins at 9:00 AM.
* Vendors assume all responsibility for loss, theft and/or damage of their booth and contents.
* Vendors must display a current Kansas Sales Tax Certificate within plain view of public. A photocopy of the
certificate must be on file in the downtown Augusta, Inc. office PRIOR to the event. A SSN will be accepted in
lieu of a tax certificate.
* Each vendor is responsible to clean up his/her immediate area and deposit all trash in a provided dumpster.
* Utility requirements MUST be outlined on the submission form. If not, your requirements might not be met
during the festival. There is no extra charge for the electricity. Bring your own extension cords.
* Payment can be made via pay pal upon submission of your registration on line or mail to the office address
* Bring a table (for display) and chairs.
* Downtown Augusta, Inc. reserves the right to refuse festival vending location for any reason.
THIS EVENT MAY BE CANCELED DUE TO WEATHER AND NO FEES, SPONSORSHIPS, OR DONATIONS WILL BE REFUNDED. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT OF DOWNTOWN AUGUSTA, INC. FUNDS COLLECTED WILL BE USED TO FURTHER THE PROGRAM AND BRING MORE EVENTS TO AUGUSTA, KANSAS.
To register, you will need to complete the form listed below and submit it either online or by mail.
Payment can be submitted online using PayPal by clicking the link below. If you perfer to pay by mail, submit a check and a paper registration to:
Downtown Augusta, Inc.
618 State Street
Augusta KS 67010